- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 russet potato, cubed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except potatoes in large bowl. Stir to blend well. Add potatoes to seasoning; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to large rimmed baking sheet, spreading out in single layer. Bake until brown and tender, about 40 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: lazyme, recipezaar.com
"A very simple but good side dish from Bon Appetit. We like our potatoes a little crisper, so I usually up the oven temperature to 425 degrees. ZWT West region for Idaho potatoes."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More