- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon chpped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 bone-in rib pork chops 1" thick
- 2 slices of provlone cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- in a small bowl stir garlic, rosemary, italian seasoning, salt & pepper.
- With small knife make a horizontal slit in eack pork chop to create a pocket. Fill each pocket with cheese and thyme; brush with oil. rub seasoning mixture over chops.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat until hot. add pork cook 10 to 12 min turning once or until pale pink in center.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine but i changed it a little so this is my variation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More