- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon chpped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 bone-in rib pork chops 1" thick
- 2 slices of provlone cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- in a small bowl stir garlic, rosemary, italian seasoning, salt & pepper.
- With small knife make a horizontal slit in eack pork chop to create a pocket. Fill each pocket with cheese and thyme; brush with oil. rub seasoning mixture over chops.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat until hot. add pork cook 10 to 12 min turning once or until pale pink in center.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine but i changed it a little so this is my variation.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More