- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted Pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted Pecans
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- MIX cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and 1/3 cup pecans until well blended.
- SHAPE into 8-inch log.
- Roll in mixture of parsley and 1/4 cup pecans; press gently into log to secure.
- Serve with crackers.
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More