- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted Pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted Pecans
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- MIX cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and 1/3 cup pecans until well blended.
- SHAPE into 8-inch log.
- Roll in mixture of parsley and 1/4 cup pecans; press gently into log to secure.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More