- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons instant dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant dried onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in order listed.
- Cook on white, large setting.
- Can be cooked on rapid or delayed cycles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More