- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- • 1/2 bunch rosemary, chopped fine
- • 2 tbsp. marjoram, chopped fine
- • 1/2 tbsp. Cumin
- • 1 tbsp. Fennel Seed, ground and toasted
- • 1/2 tbsp. black cardomom, ground
- • 4 cloves garlic, toasted in olive oil and chopped fine
- • 3 tbsp. bunch parsley, chopped fine
- • 8 ounces olive oil
- • 1 tbsp. black pepper
- • 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- • 1 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- • 2 (1 1/4-inch-thick) Australian Lamb rib-eye steaks (16 oz. each)
- Blanch rosemary, marjoram and parsley in salted boiling water and immediately submerge in ice water. Pat the herbs dry and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients (except for the lamb) in a saute pan and simmer for 4 minutes on high or until fragrant. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Marinate the Australian lamb ribeye for 4 to 6 hours.
- Grill the lamb for 4 minutes on each side and allow 2 minutes for the meat to rest before serving. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More