HERB-GRILLED AUSTRALIAN LAMB RIBEYE
- Servings: 6
- • 1/2 bunch rosemary, chopped fine
- • 2 tbsp. marjoram, chopped fine
- • 1/2 tbsp. Cumin
- • 1 tbsp. Fennel Seed, ground and toasted
- • 1/2 tbsp. black cardomom, ground
- • 4 cloves garlic, toasted in olive oil and chopped fine
- • 3 tbsp. bunch parsley, chopped fine
- • 8 ounces olive oil
- • 1 tbsp. black pepper
- • 2 tbsp. Kosher salt
- • 1 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- • 2 (1 1/4-inch-thick) Australian Lamb rib-eye steaks (16 oz. each)
Blanch rosemary, marjoram and parsley in salted boiling water and immediately submerge in ice water. Pat the herbs dry and set aside.
Place the remaining ingredients (except for the lamb) in a saute pan and simmer for 4 minutes on high or until fragrant. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Marinate the Australian lamb ribeye for 4 to 6 hours.
Grill the lamb for 4 minutes on each side and allow 2 minutes for the meat to rest before serving. Enjoy!