- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryALSO PICTURED BELOW IS CHICKEN MARSALA
- 3 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet. Stir in the parmesean cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings