- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 med. potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, thyme, chives (3 tsp. dried)
- 4 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Scrub and rinse potatoes. Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Put potatoes in a baking dish.
- Fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake potatoes for 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake for another 10 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More