- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 med. potatoes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, thyme, chives (3 tsp. dried)
- 4 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Scrub and rinse potatoes. Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Put potatoes in a baking dish.
- Fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake potatoes for 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake for another 10 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted and potatoes are soft inside. Check with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce