- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis dish is so simple and we all LOVE it☺
- 2 pints Cherry or Grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil, or ¾ tsp dried
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano, or ¼ tsp dried
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary, or ¼ tsp dried
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb bag Penne (I like Trader Joes’s organic Penne
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a shallow roasting pan
- or jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Combine the tomatoes and oil in a large bowl; toss
- well. Add garlice, sugar, basil, oregano, rosemary,
- salt and pepper. Transfer to the roasting pan.
- Roast until the tomatoes just begin to soften and
- crack, 8-10 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes, pasta and sprinkle with parmesan