- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pints Cherry or Grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil, or ¾ tsp dried
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano, or ¼ tsp dried
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary, or ¼ tsp dried
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb bag Penne (I like Trader Joes’s organic Penne
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a shallow roasting pan
- or jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Combine the tomatoes and oil in a large bowl; toss
- well. Add garlice, sugar, basil, oregano, rosemary,
- salt and pepper. Transfer to the roasting pan.
- Roast until the tomatoes just begin to soften and
- crack, 8-10 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes, pasta and sprinkle with parmesan
NotesThis dish is so simple and we all LOVE it☺
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Recipes for Vitality
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More