- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 3 Talebspoons cottage cheese
- 2 Tablespoons low fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tabspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (Dijon Style)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste- optional
- Cut eggs in half. Put half of yolks in small bowl; reserve remaining yolks for another use or discard. With a fork mash yolks together with cottage cheese and yogurt. Stir in remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Fill egg halves. Chill before serving.
NotesTo make deviled eggs with no mess put eggs yolks from hard boiled eggs in plastic sandwich bag. Add remaining ingredients, close bag and mix. When finished cut small tip off corner of bag and squeeze into hollowed egg white, then simply throw away the bag. No mess, no fuss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More