- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 1 lemon(1 tbsp of lemon juice)
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 tsp.fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh shallots
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried basil
- 3 lbs. flank steak
- 8-ounces can mushroom sauce(optional)
- Make marinade from all the ingredients except mushroom sauce.Marinade meat for 2 hours or longer.
- Grill flank steak until desired doneness.
- Heat up mushroom sauce.Slice steak thin & top with mushroom sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More