- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 1 lemon(1 tbsp of lemon juice)
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 tsp.fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh shallots
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried basil
- 3 lbs. flank steak
- 8-ounces can mushroom sauce(optional)
- Make marinade from all the ingredients except mushroom sauce.Marinade meat for 2 hours or longer.
- Grill flank steak until desired doneness.
- Heat up mushroom sauce.Slice steak thin & top with mushroom sauce.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More