- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 20g beeswax
- 80ml jojoba oil
- 80 drops lemon essential oil
- 40 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 30 drops rosemary essential oil
- 30 drops petitgrain essential oil
- 20 drops ginger essential oil
- 20 drops vetiver essential oil
- 1. Melt the beeswax with the jojoba oil and cool
- 2. Add the essential oils
- 3. Store in a clean container
- *Citric oils can cause skin irritation. Do not use before exposure to the sun.
- Rosemary oil should not be used during pregnancy. Avoid if you have a history of epilepsy. Ginger oil is not suitable for sensitive skins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Nick's PicksSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More