- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 20g beeswax
- 80ml jojoba oil
- 80 drops lemon essential oil
- 40 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 30 drops rosemary essential oil
- 30 drops petitgrain essential oil
- 20 drops ginger essential oil
- 20 drops vetiver essential oil
- 1. Melt the beeswax with the jojoba oil and cool
- 2. Add the essential oils
- 3. Store in a clean container
- *Citric oils can cause skin irritation. Do not use before exposure to the sun.
- Rosemary oil should not be used during pregnancy. Avoid if you have a history of epilepsy. Ginger oil is not suitable for sensitive skins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce