- Cooking Time: NA
- Preparation Time: 120min
- Ingredient amounts are approximate and can be adjusted to your own taste.
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 ½ to 2 cups (or 2 cans drained) Black Beans
- 1 cup (or 1 can drained) Yellow Corn
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeds removed, chopped finely
- 1-2 Avocados, cut in small chunks
- 1 bunch Fresh Italian Parsley –or- ½ bunch Cilantro, chopped finely (I prefer Italian)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lime Juice and Zest from 3-4 Limes
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- In a medium bowl, toss together Pomegranates, Black Beans, Corn, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Avocado and Parsley.
- Dress with Olive Oil, fresh Lime Juice and Zest, and Salt and White Pepper to Taste. Cover and Chill in the
- Refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving or better overnight.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips. Yummmy!
NotesThis Salsa is a hit! Beautiful red seeds are perfect for the Holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
50 Shades of Taste
Delightful DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More