- Cooking Time: NA
- Preparation Time: 120min
- Ingredient amounts are approximate and can be adjusted to your own taste.
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 ½ to 2 cups (or 2 cans drained) Black Beans
- 1 cup (or 1 can drained) Yellow Corn
- 1 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeds removed, chopped finely
- 1-2 Avocados, cut in small chunks
- 1 bunch Fresh Italian Parsley –or- ½ bunch Cilantro, chopped finely (I prefer Italian)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lime Juice and Zest from 3-4 Limes
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Tortilla Chips
- In a medium bowl, toss together Pomegranates, Black Beans, Corn, Red Onion, Jalapeno, Avocado and Parsley.
- Dress with Olive Oil, fresh Lime Juice and Zest, and Salt and White Pepper to Taste. Cover and Chill in the
- Refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving or better overnight.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips. Yummmy!
NotesThis Salsa is a hit! Beautiful red seeds are perfect for the Holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More