- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- Butter or original flavor cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun Creole seasoning or chili powder
- 1. Place popcorn in a large, clean paper bag. Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray, about 5 quick sprays. Sprinkle parsley, thyme, basil, oregano and Cajun Creole seasoning onto popcorn. Close bag and shake to distribute seasoning.
- 2. Sprinkle on chili or soup at serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More