HERBED POPCORN CHILI AND SOUP TOPPER
- Servings: 4 cups
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- Butter or original flavor cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun Creole seasoning or chili powder
1. Place popcorn in a large, clean paper bag. Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray, about 5 quick sprays. Sprinkle parsley, thyme, basil, oregano and Cajun Creole seasoning onto popcorn. Close bag and shake to distribute seasoning.
2. Sprinkle on chili or soup at serving time.