- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups air-popped popcorn
- Butter or original flavor cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun Creole seasoning or chili powder
- 1. Place popcorn in a large, clean paper bag. Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray, about 5 quick sprays. Sprinkle parsley, thyme, basil, oregano and Cajun Creole seasoning onto popcorn. Close bag and shake to distribute seasoning.
- 2. Sprinkle on chili or soup at serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More