- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Herbed Rice Mix
- 1 package ( 3 ponds ) long grain rice
- 2 cups dried celery flakes
- 2/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup dried bell pepper
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 3 to 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS TO GIVE:
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. If giving for gifts place two cups each in a jar: makes 40 batches (10 cups total).
- INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTACH TO JAR:
- To prepare one serving of rice: In sauce pan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Add 1/4 cup rice mixture. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More