- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (I used wild rice)
- 1/4 cup graviera (or gruyere, grated)
- 1 egg
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce packages) 365 Four Seasons Blend
- 1/4 cup herbs (such as dill, mint, parsley, chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup feta (crumbled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Mix the rice, cheese and egg in a bowl.
- 2. Press the rice mixture into a pie plate, about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3. Bake in a preheated 450F oven until the edges and bottom just start turning golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Mix the eggs, milk, vegetables, dill, mint, green onions, feta, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 375F oven until golden brown and set in the center, about 30-35 minutes.
GAES PTO Recipes
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More