- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (I used wild rice)
- 1/4 cup graviera (or gruyere, grated)
- 1 egg
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce packages) 365 Four Seasons Blend
- 1/4 cup herbs (such as dill, mint, parsley, chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup feta (crumbled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Mix the rice, cheese and egg in a bowl.
- 2. Press the rice mixture into a pie plate, about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3. Bake in a preheated 450F oven until the edges and bottom just start turning golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Mix the eggs, milk, vegetables, dill, mint, green onions, feta, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 375F oven until golden brown and set in the center, about 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The Naked Macaron
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More