- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (I used wild rice)
- 1/4 cup graviera (or gruyere, grated)
- 1 egg
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce packages) 365 Four Seasons Blend
- 1/4 cup herbs (such as dill, mint, parsley, chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup feta (crumbled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Mix the rice, cheese and egg in a bowl.
- 2. Press the rice mixture into a pie plate, about 1/4 inch thick.
- 3. Bake in a preheated 450F oven until the edges and bottom just start turning golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Mix the eggs, milk, vegetables, dill, mint, green onions, feta, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
- 6. Bake in a preheated 375F oven until golden brown and set in the center, about 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More