- Cooking Time: 5 min
- Servings: about 1 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 4 small lemons
- 1 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 (3- to 4-inch) sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- With a vegetable peeler, peel the zest from the lemons in strips.
- Remove any white pith from the strips of zest, if necessary.
- In a small saucepan heat the lemon zest, oil, garlic, and rosemary over low heat until the oil just begins to bubble, 3 to 5 minutes.
- The garlic should not brown, or it will taste bitter.
- Transfer the mixture to a small heatproof bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Remove the zest and rosemary sprigs with a fork or tongs.
- Stir in the parsley
NotesIf you have any leftovers, this dipping oil is equally good drizzled over sliced tomatoes, grilled summer squash, or just about any grilled meat or fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More