- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Hot & Spicy Mustard (recipe below)
- 4 hoagie rolls or kaiser rolls, split
- 4 ounces sliced salami
- 4 ounces sliced smoked ham
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Spread mustard evenly over bottom half of each roll.
- Layer salami, ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce evenly on bottom half of each roll.
- Top with top halves of rolls
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More