- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 round focaccia bread (8 or 9 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 to 5 leaves leaf lettuce
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound sliced salami
- 8 pepperoncini peppers (bottled Italian peppers), drained and cut lengthwise in half
- Cut bread horizontally in half.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Layer lettuce, cheese, ham, salami and peppers on bottom half of bread.
- Top with top half.
- Secure loaf with toothpicks or small skewers.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More