- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 round focaccia bread (8 or 9 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 to 5 leaves leaf lettuce
- 1/4 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound sliced salami
- 8 pepperoncini peppers (bottled Italian peppers), drained and cut lengthwise in half
- Cut bread horizontally in half.
- Drizzle dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Layer lettuce, cheese, ham, salami and peppers on bottom half of bread.
- Top with top half.
- Secure loaf with toothpicks or small skewers.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More