- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the over to 350.
- Cut the wings up into drummettes (freeze the pointy tips for soup) then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (do NOT omit this step, or you'll be scrubbing the pan come the 4th of July!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan. Dip each drummette in butter, roll in the seasoned cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
NotesI am probably the only person on the planet who needed to add something to these wings! They have been raved about everywhere I read! Well, I tasted them right out of the oven and the parmesan cheese taste was just so overwhelming and I love parmesan cheese! I basted them with our favorite BBQ sauce and all was well! Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More