- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the over to 350.
- Cut the wings up into drummettes (freeze the pointy tips for soup) then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (do NOT omit this step, or you'll be scrubbing the pan come the 4th of July!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan. Dip each drummette in butter, roll in the seasoned cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
NotesI am probably the only person on the planet who needed to add something to these wings! They have been raved about everywhere I read! Well, I tasted them right out of the oven and the parmesan cheese taste was just so overwhelming and I love parmesan cheese! I basted them with our favorite BBQ sauce and all was well! Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
GAES PTO Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More