- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter or margarine melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs ( one at a time)
- 1 3/4 cup hershey cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sa1t
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I like walnuts) ( optional)
- 1 cup raisins/ dried cranberries ( optional)
- use a tablespoon to mix everything:
- mix first 3 ingredients.
- add one egg at a time beating well with a spoon after each addition
- in a separate bowl combine cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt to sift onto the egg mixture ( i just put all these dry ingredients on a sifter directly)
- beat well.
- pour onto 24 mini muffin cups about 2/3 full. carefully "bury" 2-3 nut pieces and 1-2 raisins/cranberries on each cup making sure its not buried too deep or exposed too much ( might burn the nuts/raisins)
- bake in 325 F oven for 20 mins.
Notesfound this at hersheys.com. made it many times already. i have tweaked the original recipe to fit in mini cupcake molds/ paper .halving the recipe will yield 24 mini brownies ( yes 24!) because i always put extra nuts and even cranberries/raisins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More