- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter or margarine melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs ( one at a time)
- 1 3/4 cup hershey cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sa1t
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I like walnuts) ( optional)
- 1 cup raisins/ dried cranberries ( optional)
- use a tablespoon to mix everything:
- mix first 3 ingredients.
- add one egg at a time beating well with a spoon after each addition
- in a separate bowl combine cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt to sift onto the egg mixture ( i just put all these dry ingredients on a sifter directly)
- beat well.
- pour onto 24 mini muffin cups about 2/3 full. carefully "bury" 2-3 nut pieces and 1-2 raisins/cranberries on each cup making sure its not buried too deep or exposed too much ( might burn the nuts/raisins)
- bake in 325 F oven for 20 mins.
Notesfound this at hersheys.com. made it many times already. i have tweaked the original recipe to fit in mini cupcake molds/ paper .halving the recipe will yield 24 mini brownies ( yes 24!) because i always put extra nuts and even cranberries/raisins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More