- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (11.5 oz pkg) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- A family custom is to double cookie recipes so I did that. I froze a coupon of dozen cookies for later in the week. Unfortunately, we've been eating the rest all too quickly. I think I will go get another one after I post this. I may have to do an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill tomorrow to make up for my cook consumption today!
NotesThis is the cookie recipe that I made for my 5 year old son today. He was begging me for cookies! These turned out really good, so I thought I would post the recipe.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More