- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Hershey Chocolate candy bars with almonds - broken into pieces
- 15 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust - I use Keebler.
- Additional Cool Whip - optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine candy bars, marshmallows & milk. Cook & stir over low heat until melted & smooth.
- Remove from heat & cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Cover & refrigerate for about 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Top individual servings with a dollop of Cool Whip, if desired.
NotesNot sure where this recipe came from. My mother use to make it when I was a teenager. Probably the Hershey Cookbook. If you love chocolate....Try this!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More