- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Hershey Chocolate candy bars with almonds - broken into pieces
- 15 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust - I use Keebler.
- Additional Cool Whip - optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine candy bars, marshmallows & milk. Cook & stir over low heat until melted & smooth.
- Remove from heat & cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Cover & refrigerate for about 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Top individual servings with a dollop of Cool Whip, if desired.
NotesNot sure where this recipe came from. My mother use to make it when I was a teenager. Probably the Hershey Cookbook. If you love chocolate....Try this!!!!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More