- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Quick Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 3 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- Quick Chocolate Drizzle
- 1-1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 3 eggs
- Prepare crust, heat oven to 450.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat.
- Beat in flour and cocoa.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat and pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce temp to 250 and bake 40 minute.
- Loosen with knife and cool.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Drizzle, refridgerate 4-6 hours, store covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More