- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: A lot
- Preparation Time: 4
- 30 Hershey Kisses
- 1 stick organic unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 375.
- remove wrappers from chocolate
- Mix butter and peanut butter in mixer until well beat
- add sugar, egg, rice milk and vanilla. Mix well on medium high.
- Add flour mixture, blend on medium high until everything is creamy.
- Shape dough into small balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake about 8 minutes ( until lightly brown) pull out and right away press a kiss into center of each cookie.
- Makes about 30 cookies
NotesFound this recipe in a magazine and just made a few changes to it. Really quick easy cookie.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More