- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: A lot
- Preparation Time: 4
- 30 Hershey Kisses
- 1 stick organic unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 375.
- remove wrappers from chocolate
- Mix butter and peanut butter in mixer until well beat
- add sugar, egg, rice milk and vanilla. Mix well on medium high.
- Add flour mixture, blend on medium high until everything is creamy.
- Shape dough into small balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake about 8 minutes ( until lightly brown) pull out and right away press a kiss into center of each cookie.
- Makes about 30 cookies
NotesFound this recipe in a magazine and just made a few changes to it. Really quick easy cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Lau Family Recipes
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More