HERSHEY KISS COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: A lot
- Preparation Time: 4
- 30 Hershey Kisses
- 1 stick organic unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Heat oven to 375.
remove wrappers from chocolate
Mix butter and peanut butter in mixer until well beat
add sugar, egg, rice milk and vanilla. Mix well on medium high.
Add flour mixture, blend on medium high until everything is creamy.
Shape dough into small balls, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
Bake about 8 minutes ( until lightly brown) pull out and right away press a kiss into center of each cookie.
Makes about 30 cookies