- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- White or Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses Or Hugs
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Lay out pretzels (use only whole pretzels) and set one kiss on each pretzel.
- Note that the white chocolate (Hugs) will melt faster than the dark chocolate so I suggest you do the same type of Hershey's per single cookie sheet.
- Bake at 170 F for 4-6 minutes (4 minutes for the Hershey Hugs and 5-6 for the Hershey Kisses). The chocolate should be soft to the touch but not melted.
- Remove from oven and immediately press one M&M into each Hershey Kiss/Hug.
- You can let cool on the counter, or place the tray in the refrigerator until cooled competely and chocolate has reset (takes about 10 minutes in the refrigerator).
NotesI found this recipe on a food blog, The Galley! Very easy and yummy! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More