- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz) package dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Additional sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Stir together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Stir whipping cream into flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
- Turn mixture out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms (about 2 minutes).
- Divide dough into three equal balls.
- One ball at a time, flatten into 7-inch circle; cut into 8 triangles.
- Transfer triangles to prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More