- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: Yields approx 4 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- About 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Caramel Chocolates, unwrapped
- Powdered sugar
- Reynolds Parchment Paper
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired. About 4 dozen cookies.
NotesThis recipe was adapted from a Hershey recipe I found in a magazine. Originally it called for the use of Hershey Kisses Mint I decided on using Hershey Kisses Caramel. OMG what a great treat as the caramel melts in the center of this cookie...nothing like chocolate and caramel.
This is another must on my Christmas cookie list.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More