- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch dip Mix (1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- Potato chips or corn chips for dipping
- Combine sour cream and dip mix.
- Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Garnish as desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
NotesNote: Bacon pieces may be substituted for the real bacon.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More