- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch dip Mix (1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- Potato chips or corn chips for dipping
- Combine sour cream and dip mix.
- Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Garnish as desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
NotesNote: Bacon pieces may be substituted for the real bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More