- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch dip Mix (1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- Potato chips or corn chips for dipping
- Combine sour cream and dip mix.
- Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Garnish as desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
NotesNote: Bacon pieces may be substituted for the real bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More