- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container sour cream (16 oz)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch dip Mix (1 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- Potato chips or corn chips for dipping
- Combine sour cream and dip mix.
- Stir in cheese and bacon.
- Garnish as desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with chips.
NotesNote: Bacon pieces may be substituted for the real bacon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Short & Sweet
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More