- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 eggs
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 3/8 teasp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp splenda
- 1/4 cup blue berries
- I used my bullett to
- 1. grind the oatmeal into a powder
- 2. Then in another bullett container I put in the cottage cheese and blended this into a paste like substance
- 3. Then add the milk and egg then blend
- 4. then add the scoop of protein powder, oatmeal, almond flour, baking powder and Splenda
- 5. I then stirred in the blueberries with a spoon into this mixture.
- Now use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. I calculated this out to be 469 calories for the entire batter with 44 grams of protein. This made 6 pancakes about 5 inches in diameter. I used fat free milk and cottage cheese.
NotesI had bariatric surgery and the nutritionist tell you eat protein first. My breakfast ideas for protein are eggs, eggs, and eggs. So I invented this after reading the splenda cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More