High Protein Blueberry Pancakes
1/3 cup oatmeal
1/3 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/8 cup almond flour
3/8 teasp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp splenda
1/4 cup blue berries
I used my bullett to
1. grind the oatmeal into a powder
2. Then in another bullett container I put in the cottage cheese and blended this into a paste like substance
3. Then add the milk and egg then blend
4. then add the scoop of protein powder, oatmeal, almond flour, baking powder and Splenda
5. I then stirred in the blueberries with a spoon into this mixture.
Now use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. I calculated this out to be 469 calories for the entire batter with 44 grams of protein. This made 6 pancakes about 5 inches in diameter. I used fat free milk and cottage cheese.
Pairs Well With
I had bariatric surgery and the nutritionist tell you eat protein first. My breakfast ideas for protein are eggs, eggs, and eggs. So I invented this after reading the splenda cookbook.