- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein or Soy protein powder (mines from CVS)
- 6 oz. of Silk Coconut Milk or any other milk
- About 1/4 C. of Plain Pro-biotic yogurt
- Honey or sweetener, if desired - not necessary, though
- 1 banana (optional)
- choice of frozen or fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, peaches, whatever
- Blend all ingredients together and then add some small (i.e., hammered into smaller pieces) ice cubes or chips - about 1/2 C.
- Process until smooth. That's it!
NotesI finally got one of those Cuisinart Hand Blender stick things! Best purchase in a long time!! I'm going smoothie crazy! Here's a smoothie that is basically just made up and is as flavorful as your imagination. This will give you a boost for the whole morning! I don't measure anything and it always turns out great! My daughter had to go on a bland diet due to stomach issues and we came up with this as a good high protein, easy on the stomach meal in a glass. Nothing too novel in it, just that it's so easy to prepare and clean up and nothing is measured to exactly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More