- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein or Soy protein powder (mines from CVS)
- 6 oz. of Silk Coconut Milk or any other milk
- About 1/4 C. of Plain Pro-biotic yogurt
- Honey or sweetener, if desired - not necessary, though
- 1 banana (optional)
- choice of frozen or fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, peaches, whatever
- Blend all ingredients together and then add some small (i.e., hammered into smaller pieces) ice cubes or chips - about 1/2 C.
- Process until smooth. That's it!
NotesI finally got one of those Cuisinart Hand Blender stick things! Best purchase in a long time!! I'm going smoothie crazy! Here's a smoothie that is basically just made up and is as flavorful as your imagination. This will give you a boost for the whole morning! I don't measure anything and it always turns out great! My daughter had to go on a bland diet due to stomach issues and we came up with this as a good high protein, easy on the stomach meal in a glass. Nothing too novel in it, just that it's so easy to prepare and clean up and nothing is measured to exactly.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More