HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST (OR AFTER WORK) SMOOTHIE
High Protein Breakfast (or after work) Smoothie
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein or Soy protein powder (mines from CVS)
- 6 oz. of Silk Coconut Milk or any other milk
- About 1/4 C. of Plain Pro-biotic yogurt
- Honey or sweetener, if desired - not necessary, though
- 1 banana (optional)
- choice of frozen or fresh fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwi, peaches, whatever
Blend all ingredients together and then add some small (i.e., hammered into smaller pieces) ice cubes or chips - about 1/2 C.
Process until smooth. That's it!
I finally got one of those Cuisinart Hand Blender stick things! Best purchase in a long time!! I'm going smoothie crazy! Here's a smoothie that is basically just made up and is as flavorful as your imagination. This will give you a boost for the whole morning! I don't measure anything and it always turns out great! My daughter had to go on a bland diet due to stomach issues and we came up with this as a good high protein, easy on the stomach meal in a glass. Nothing too novel in it, just that it's so easy to prepare and clean up and nothing is measured to exactly.
No Reviews at this time.
Author: Cuisinart Hand Blender booklet