- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 7-10
- Preparation Time: 3-5
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbs ground Chia seeds
- 3 tbs Hemp seeds
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 3/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbs maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional mix in: dried fruit, seeds or mini chocolate chips
- 1. In large bowl combine oats, chia, hemp seeds, Cacao powder, protien powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- 2. Add in almond butter maple syrup, vanilla, and optional mix ins.
- 3. Scoop 1 tbs of mixture, roll into ball with hands, place on cookie sheet
- 4. Depending on size it should make 20-28
- 5. Place in fridge for 30 min to set
- 6. Once chilled, store in air tight container for up to one week
- NOTE 3 energy bites=1 serving
Protein: 18 g.
Carbs: 23 g.
Fat: 12 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Naked Macaron
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More