High Protein Energy Bites
Why I Love This Recipe
Protein: 18 g.
Carbs: 23 g.
Fat: 12 g.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup oats
3 tbs ground Chia seeds
3 tbs Hemp seeds
2 tbs raw cacao powder
3/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup almond butter
2 tbs maple syrup or raw honey
2 tsp vanilla
Optional mix in: dried fruit, seeds or mini chocolate chips
1. In large bowl combine oats, chia, hemp seeds, Cacao powder, protien powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
2. Add in almond butter maple syrup, vanilla, and optional mix ins.
3. Scoop 1 tbs of mixture, roll into ball with hands, place on cookie sheet
4. Depending on size it should make 20-28
5. Place in fridge for 30 min to set
6. Once chilled, store in air tight container for up to one week
NOTE 3 energy bites=1 serving