- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 7-10
- Preparation Time: 3-5
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tbs ground Chia seeds
- 3 tbs Hemp seeds
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 3/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbs maple syrup or raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional mix in: dried fruit, seeds or mini chocolate chips
- 1. In large bowl combine oats, chia, hemp seeds, Cacao powder, protien powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- 2. Add in almond butter maple syrup, vanilla, and optional mix ins.
- 3. Scoop 1 tbs of mixture, roll into ball with hands, place on cookie sheet
- 4. Depending on size it should make 20-28
- 5. Place in fridge for 30 min to set
- 6. Once chilled, store in air tight container for up to one week
- NOTE 3 energy bites=1 serving
Protein: 18 g.
Carbs: 23 g.
Fat: 12 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More