- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Sara Lee® Deli Rolls, 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage, 1 package of Sara Lee® Pre-sliced Smoked Provolone Cheese, 1 jar of marinara sauce
- Warm marinara sauce according to instructions.
- Prepare smoked sausage according to package directions. Cut into four slices. Fill deli roll with slice of provolone cheese and sausage pieces.
- Pour warm marinara sauce (about 2 tablespoons) over the sandwich.
- Bake at 450 degrees to toast the sandwich and melt the cheese
NotesWith football on TV, the house has become its own stadium filled with fans. Half-time is perfect for the sports fans to make their own Holiday Roast Beef Hoagie and root for their favorite teams
The One Dollar Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More