- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Sara Lee® Deli Rolls, 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage, 1 package of Sara Lee® Pre-sliced Smoked Provolone Cheese, 1 jar of marinara sauce
- Warm marinara sauce according to instructions.
- Prepare smoked sausage according to package directions. Cut into four slices. Fill deli roll with slice of provolone cheese and sausage pieces.
- Pour warm marinara sauce (about 2 tablespoons) over the sandwich.
- Bake at 450 degrees to toast the sandwich and melt the cheese
NotesWith football on TV, the house has become its own stadium filled with fans. Half-time is perfect for the sports fans to make their own Holiday Roast Beef Hoagie and root for their favorite teams
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MidLife Road Trip's
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce