- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of Sara Lee® Deli Rolls, 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage, 1 package of Sara Lee® Pre-sliced Smoked Provolone Cheese, 1 jar of marinara sauce
- Warm marinara sauce according to instructions.
- Prepare smoked sausage according to package directions. Cut into four slices. Fill deli roll with slice of provolone cheese and sausage pieces.
- Pour warm marinara sauce (about 2 tablespoons) over the sandwich.
- Bake at 450 degrees to toast the sandwich and melt the cheese
NotesWith football on TV, the house has become its own stadium filled with fans. Half-time is perfect for the sports fans to make their own Holiday Roast Beef Hoagie and root for their favorite teams
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More