- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami
- 1/4 pound cooked ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Try pepperjack cheese for a little spice in life!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More