- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami
- 1/4 pound cooked ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent rolls.
- Layer salami, ham and pepperoni.
- Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls.
- Brush with remaining beaten eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Try pepperjack cheese for a little spice in life!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More