- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound hard salami, sliced
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Melted butter or Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray (9x13 would probably work too).
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package crescent roll dough. Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese, Cheddar cheese, and Swiss cheese. Sprinkle generously with Italian seasoning. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with butter or olive oil, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. (I ended up with 2 unused crescent roll triangles after I'd assembled it).
- Place on center rack. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Let cool about 3 minutes before cutting.