- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami
- 1/4 pound cooked ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent
- rolls. Layer salami, ham and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of
- Provolone cheese and. Spread 1/2 of the beaten egg over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with
- remaining beaten egg and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with
- foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from TOH, posted by salsarose! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More