- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami
- 1/4 pound cooked ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent
- rolls. Layer salami, ham and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of
- Provolone cheese and. Spread 1/2 of the beaten egg over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with
- remaining beaten egg and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with
- foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from TOH, posted by salsarose! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More