- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound salami
- 1/4 pound cooked ham
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1 package crescent
- rolls. Layer salami, ham and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of
- Provolone cheese and. Spread 1/2 of the beaten egg over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with
- remaining beaten egg and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with
- foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from TOH, posted by salsarose! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Short & SweetSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More