- Rhodes™ Bread Dough or Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed but still cold
- favorite sandwich fillings.
- Cut one loaf into 4 equal pieces and roll each piece into a 6-8-inch bun.
- If using Texas rolls, combine two to make your 6-8-inch bun.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesMake your own Hoagie Buns, quick & easy and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More