- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-16
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- •1/4 pound capicola
- •1/4 pound hard salami
- •1/4 pound Bologna
- •1/4 pound Ham
- •1/4 pound Sandwich Pepperoni
- •1/4 pound American Cheese
- •1/4 pound Provolone Cheese
- •2 teaspoon oregano
- •salt, pepper, garlic powder
- •1 small onion diced
- •1 small tomato diced
- •1/4 to 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- •Mayo (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- •1 loaf italian bread or 12 long italian rolls ( remove inside and line with butter )
- 1.You can either use bread for dipping without butter or fill it and cut in serving pieces or for sandwiches.
- 2.luncheon meat: I like to get this sliced thin, not super thin. Cut into strips
- 3.Dice all coldcuts. Add diced veggies. And seasoning. Stir in mayo.
- 4.I am sure you can add adjust this to your liking.
- 5.this is so good! Enjoy!
NotesThis is a dip that is so filling and stands out on its own as a little meal. Actually here in Philly they make this and sell it as a sub for something different. It is very good. It is a great Appetizer if dinner is going to be awhile. A little word of advice, I never think anything is enough and over do it. So I thought the 1/4 pound amounts in this was not enough and I was going to do 1/2 pound amounts. Trust me this makes alot. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More