- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb hard salami, slices
- 1/4 lb deli ham, slices
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, slices
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/4 cup Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- 1 loaf french bread; cut up
- Chop the hard salami, ham, provolone tomatoes, lettuce and onions into small bite-size pieces.
- Add the Italian dressing, mayonnaise, garlic powder, oregano, and salt and pepper (to taste) and stir together.
- Set aside.
- Serve with bread cubes.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More