HOGWASH DIPPING SAUCE FOR FRESH SEAFOOD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup natural rice vinegar
- 1 large shallot, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 large Jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- Mix & serve.
NotesRecipe is from the Hog Island Oyster Bar website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More