- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 5-10
BackstoryI make this all the time and add different ingredients to it, depending on the holiday.
- 1 8oz bar cream cheese (cut up)
- 1 7oz jar jet puffed marshmellow topping
- Mix together with handmixer until smooth. (about 2 minutes)
- *VALENTINE'S DAY* Add 3 drops red food coloring. Mix. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, cinnamon and edible rose petals (health food store) make sure they are edible!
- *SUMMER* Add 1 tblspn honey. Mix and sprinkle with edible flowers (health food store) make sure they are edible!
- *HALLOWEEN* Add 2 drops each of red and yellow food coloring. Mix and sprinkle with pumpkin spice and a clean plastic spider.
- *FALL/THANKSGIVING* Add 1 drop of red food coloring and 3 drops yellow food coloring and 1 tblspn maple syrup. Mix and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- *CHRISTMAS* add 4 drops of red or green food coloring. Mix and add 1/2 tspn peppermint extract and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill one hour.
- Serve all of the above with sliced seasonal fruit=)