- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- 1 8oz bar cream cheese (cut up)
- 1 7oz jar jet puffed marshmellow topping
- Mix together with handmixer until smooth. (about 2 minutes)
- *VALENTINE'S DAY* Add 3 drops red food coloring. Mix. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, cinnamon and edible rose petals (health food store) make sure they are edible!
- *SUMMER* Add 1 tblspn honey. Mix and sprinkle with edible flowers (health food store) make sure they are edible!
- *HALLOWEEN* Add 2 drops each of red and yellow food coloring. Mix and sprinkle with pumpkin spice and a clean plastic spider.
- *FALL/THANKSGIVING* Add 1 drop of red food coloring and 3 drops yellow food coloring and 1 tblspn maple syrup. Mix and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- *CHRISTMAS* add 4 drops of red or green food coloring. Mix and add 1/2 tspn peppermint extract and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill one hour.
- Serve all of the above with sliced seasonal fruit=)
NotesI make this all the time and add different ingredients to it, depending on the holiday.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More