- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 chicken wings
- 2 stalks green, chopped
- 2 T soy sauce
- 3 T hoisin Sauce
- 2 large slices of ginger, julienne
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 T sugar (white, brown or honey
- Clean and cut the chicken wings. Mix with the all the other ingredients. Let marinate a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Place wings, reserving marinade, in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Turn and bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes longer.
- When wings are cooked, douse with the marinade and cook another 10 minutes.
- The perfect chicken wing looks like it has a hit of the green onion, garlic and ginger.
NotesIn celebration of the confluence of Chinese New Year and Random Acts of Kindness Day, I am submitting this sought after, never published recipe. My husband took Chinese Cooking classes and this recipe came from the teacher’s mainland family. We often take these potlucks and are bombarded with requests for them. This is the basic recipe. I have made these so many times that I don’t measure the ingredients for the marinade, and I buy a bag of party wings or drumettes. Try them
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More