- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter, cut into pieces
- 400 g 70% organic dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 eggs- room temp
- 1 C flour
- 1/4 C almond flour/meal
- 1 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1 can of dulce de leche (I make my own my boiling a can of sweeten condense milk around 3-4 hours)
- Preheat oven 350 F/ 180 C
- melt chocolate and butter over double broiler until smooth- remove off double broiler
- Wisk eggs in melted chocolate one at time
- Sift flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and cayenne and add gradually.
- Once mixed, add sugar and sea salt.
- Pour into floured cake pan- add 1 can of dulce de leche on top and marble.
- Bake around 20-25 minutes
NotesI created these today, for the love of mexican choolate and dulce de leche.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More