- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter, cut into pieces
- 400 g 70% organic dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 eggs- room temp
- 1 C flour
- 1/4 C almond flour/meal
- 1 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 C sugar
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1 can of dulce de leche (I make my own my boiling a can of sweeten condense milk around 3-4 hours)
- Preheat oven 350 F/ 180 C
- melt chocolate and butter over double broiler until smooth- remove off double broiler
- Wisk eggs in melted chocolate one at time
- Sift flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and cayenne and add gradually.
- Once mixed, add sugar and sea salt.
- Pour into floured cake pan- add 1 can of dulce de leche on top and marble.
- Bake around 20-25 minutes
NotesI created these today, for the love of mexican choolate and dulce de leche.
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More