HOLIDAY BREAD PUDDING
- Cooking Time: 45 to 50
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin - canned or fresh
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 2/3 cup brown sugar - packed
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon - ground
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg - ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups bread French or Italian - cut into 1/2" cubes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Butter the insides of the baking dish
In large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread and the cinnamon sauce.
Stir in the cubed bread.
Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Transfer mixture to greased baking dish, bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.