- Cooking Time: 45 to 50
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin - canned or fresh
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup half-n-half
- 2/3 cup brown sugar - packed
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon - ground
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg - ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups bread French or Italian - cut into 1/2" cubes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Butter the insides of the baking dish
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread and the cinnamon sauce.
- Stir in the cubed bread.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to greased baking dish, bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More