- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 80
- Blend together:
- 8 oz.cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add one at a time and mix well:
- 4 eggs
- Sift together:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder. (Save out 1/4 cup)
- Gradually add 2 cups of the flour.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- Add to the rest.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Bake @325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 min.
- May use 2 loaf pans and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle with red or green powder sugar frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More