- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 80
- Blend together:
- 8 oz.cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add one at a time and mix well:
- 4 eggs
- Sift together:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder. (Save out 1/4 cup)
- Gradually add 2 cups of the flour.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- Add to the rest.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Bake @325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 min.
- May use 2 loaf pans and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Drizzle with red or green powder sugar frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More