- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2 lb box Velveeta cheese
- 1 8 oz pkg. Cream cheese
- chopped jalepeno peppers
- chopped green olives w/pimentos
- chopped green onions
- Let Velveeta and cream cheese sit out till softened.
- Roll out Velveeta between two sheets of wax paper into a rectangle.
- Spread cream cheese in a thin layer on top of Velveeta.
- Sprinkle remainder of the ingredients on top of cream cheese.
- Next, start rolling from the wide side of the rectangle, jelly roll style.
- Wrap in wax paper, then aluminum foil and chill.
- Turn out onto a serving platter and serve with crackers.
- MY NOTES:
- Adjust the amount of peppers/olives/onions to suit your personal taste.
- This does NOT roll up nice and tight, so don't expect that.
- It is yummy and I NEVER have a bit left over.
- I have also mixed together equal parts of chili powder and paprika and rolled the log in this before chilling.
- This is easy to cut in half, for smaller parties.