- Cooking Time: 20 mnutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 15 oz. cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. fresh cranberries
- 2 C. jet puffed marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients, except mallows in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with mallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.
NotesI just love the aroma & taste of this dish!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More