- Cooking Time: 20 mnutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 15 oz. cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 1/4 C. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 C. fresh cranberries
- 2 C. jet puffed marshmallows
- Mix all ingredients, except mallows in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with mallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes.
NotesI just love the aroma & taste of this dish!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More