- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup water, or as needed
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Pour reserved pineapple juice into a large measuring pitcher.
- Pour in 1 cup of water, or enough to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Add the lime and lemon gelatin mixes and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir the mayonnaise and evaporated milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture until completely blended.
- Mix in the crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, and pecans.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into a serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MidLife Road Trip's
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More