- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup water, or as needed
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Pour reserved pineapple juice into a large measuring pitcher.
- Pour in 1 cup of water, or enough to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Add the lime and lemon gelatin mixes and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir the mayonnaise and evaporated milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the gelatin mixture until completely blended.
- Mix in the crushed pineapple, cottage cheese, and pecans.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into a serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More