- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Ball Park Franks,
- 1 package of Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Buns
- 1/4 pound ground beef and taco seasoning
- Optional Toppings:
- Pico de Gallo, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, cheese, guacamole
- Cook hot dogs according to package instructions
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water as directed on package.
- Place cooked hot dog inside toasted bun and top with taco meet and various red and green condiments.
NotesThis is a great daytime treat for your little elves during the holiday season. Top with red, green and white toppings for fun in the kitchen!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More