- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Ball Park Franks,
- 1 package of Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Buns
- 1/4 pound ground beef and taco seasoning
- Optional Toppings:
- Pico de Gallo, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, cheese, guacamole
- Cook hot dogs according to package instructions
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water as directed on package.
- Place cooked hot dog inside toasted bun and top with taco meet and various red and green condiments.
NotesThis is a great daytime treat for your little elves during the holiday season. Top with red, green and white toppings for fun in the kitchen!