- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Ball Park Franks,
- 1 package of Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grain White Buns
- 1/4 pound ground beef and taco seasoning
- Optional Toppings:
- Pico de Gallo, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, cheese, guacamole
- Cook hot dogs according to package instructions
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water as directed on package.
- Place cooked hot dog inside toasted bun and top with taco meet and various red and green condiments.
NotesThis is a great daytime treat for your little elves during the holiday season. Top with red, green and white toppings for fun in the kitchen!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
Peach Compote Sauce
Risotto con speck e meleSee More